Thursday, September 1, 2011

Slackin'

Thursday, September 1, 2011
I've completely been slacking on posting here.  For awhile there I did really well...until school started.  Now I'm running out of time and energy.  But, hey, what can ya do?



So on my previous post about the oh so wonderful SUBWAY, I mentioned I was going to post a few pictures of my unfortunately short boating trip!

About a week and a half ago, my dad informed me that he had the day off and he was going to take the boat up to East Canyon Lake and bring some very good friends of his, along with their little girl. I had school that day until about 12, so I had to rush up there after class and try to get in a few good hours of boating!   I got up there about 1ish and we all had lunch on the boat. Sandwiches and whatnot, but we even had lettuce and avocado and tomatoes too.  Although I don't like tomatoes, everyone else seemed to love them.  Julie brought some amazing watermelon and grapes too!  SO GOOD!

It was a very very GREEN and beautiful drive up the canyon! I had to take some pictures on the way.  I would just stop on the road, because nobody was behind me, and snap a pic with my phone.





See how pretty it was!  
By the way, please excuse a few picture I put up here. I took them with my
phone real quick and didn't realize my finger was in the way.... haha


Boating!

 Great water for water skiing!

 If only my giant finger wasn't in the picture...


 It got a bit cloudy at times, but it was still great weather!

 Dad was the primary driver.  I'm too scared I'll crash into something, like a large piece of driftwood or something that could damage the propeller, if it were left up to me...



All in all, my few hour boating trip was a success.  I also water skied, rode the tube and got thrown from it every single time no matter who I was riding with! Not to mention when I rode with Brian, there were a few times I swear we got some serious air!  I also attempted slalom skiing and I completely failed, as I have every time I try it. haha, maybe I'm just not meant to learn.


Ta Ta For Now!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014