Monday, September 26, 2011

Joey

Monday, September 26, 2011
Yes, I realize I haven't blogged in probably 2 weeks!  But SO much is happening in my life right now, I haven't had time, nor the serious desire, but I'll get better!

This post is just about one thing only.....my dog Joey! 

Joey is a pure bred chihuahua and is awesome!  A lot of people don't like chihuahuas because of their big ears and eyes, but Joey is adorable!   He loves to cuddle with anyone at any time, and is obsessed with blankets.  If you have a soft blanket lying around, you should be able to find Joey lying on it.
Not only is he cute, but he is hilarious and sweet.
My sister and I will occasionally make a loud "ooooo" sound at the same time, and eventually Joey will FLIP OUT.  He runs around the room barking his head off and pretty much attacks us at the same time haha. He will jump around us and on us and bark the whole time we make that sound.

Here are some pictures of him!

 He LOVES to sleep under the covers at night. I don't know how he doesn't suffocate!




Sorry for the short post, but I hope you love Joey now too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014