Friday, September 30, 2011

Hello Again!

Friday, September 30, 2011
Second post of the day!


Just something random for you, a week or so ago I had an egg sandwich for lunch with some Multigrain chips from Costco.  It was really tasty!
This is it! The buns that we buy, other than our regular bread loaves, are super thin and whole wheat. They are SO good!  We happened to be out of bread so I had to use a bun.  But the pan I used for the egg was bigger than the bun, so the egg was SO much bigger than the bun :D

 Seriously, these chips are so good!  I love them!

For the spread on the egg sandwich I used this jalapeno yogurt stuff we get from Costco. That stuff, again, is way tasty!


Also I still have been working out just like I promised I would!  Always 5 days a week, Monday—Friday, weekends off.  I work out 5 days a week unless something comes up.  Like last week....

Monday: cardio and weights(arms)
Tuesday: no gym, and I forgot why... there was some time issue
Wednesday: cardio and weights (legs and arms)
Thursday: cardio
Friday: no gym. I felt so sick. My plan was to go to the gym, until in my final class of the day, I began to feel awful. So I went home and rested.

Yes, I only truly worked out 3 days that week. :[  I felt so guilty!  BUT I forgot all about it, and made myself feel better the next week:D  If I feel bad about stuff like that, my motivation might deteriorate, and I cannot let that happen.  Not to mention, about 2 weeks ago I was SO NOT IN THE MOOD for the gym. At all!  But I overcame it:]

Usually when I do my 30 minutes of cardio I either run outside(mostly counted by laps, not time), elliptical or a stationary bike. 
Here are my results from a few days ago on the bike:
 I don't know how accurate this is, but I'm sure it is partly right!




Oh, and on Wednesday I saw this Beeeuuutiful vehicle!
I am very jealous of the owner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014