Sunday, September 4, 2011

Old Times

Sunday, September 4, 2011
Not even an hour ago my brother Ryan and I were playing the card game Uno with a deck of cards (that was missing quite a few...) that was based on Rugrats! Remember Rugrats?!  Oh my lord, I used to love that show! Ryan and me and Dad all started playing on our Nintendo 64 too. Games: Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.
So I am making a list of awesome, fantastic things I used to love when I was a kid. Given the chance...I would still watch/play them now:]


Chuckie, Tommy, Phil, Lil and Angelica. Oh and Cynthia and Reptar of course.


I am ALWAYS Yoshi in this game. If you take Yoshi, you are going down.

...and I am ALWAYS Pikachu in this game:]

Wild Thornberrys!! Oh my lord, I miss that show.

 Rocket Power!  Ryan(my bro) and I used to watch this show alllll the time! 
Squid, Twister, Otto and Reggie

Watched this pretty much every single day when I got home from school. Channel 11, then again on Channel 7 :D


Holy crap! One of my all time favorite shows.  Mr. Feeny and Eric were the best!

I'm sure there are plenty more, but these are the ones that I could think of, and I LOVED them all so much.  Ah man, being a kid was great.  There were some amazing shows on back then!  Unlike the crap kids are watching these days.... *ah-hem* that means you Phineas and Ferb and Wizards of Waverly Place...and everything else on Disney.


On to another subject, a few days ago after working out at one of the gyms I go to, I noticed that they had a very small Farmers Market outside in the parking lot.  I walked around and checked out what they had and decided to buy an apple! (he had samples, and they were good!)  
I asked how much they were a piece and he said .50 cents.  So I bought a big one and then he gave me a smaller one for free, and told me "let me know if the bigger or smaller one tastes better the next time you see me."  What a nice guy:]

After washing them off, because I am turning into an anti-germ freak, I ate the big one.  It was really very tasty!  I gave the smaller one to Tyler when I saw him because he really likes green apples opposed to the red ones:]

Aftermath of eating the big one.  I don't think I could have eaten anymore unless I consumed the seeds.
They were so good!!

Goodnight!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014