Saturday, October 15, 2011

Inconsistent

Saturday, October 15, 2011
I'm sorry I am such an inconsistent blogger.  But I'm not going to give you an excuse for my absence, I'm just gonna blog away instead.

IT'S FALL BREAK!
Even though it is Saturday and almost over...
It has been a much needed, wonderful break though!

A few weeks ago Ryan, Dad and I went over to my grandparents house to have dinner with them and my Aunt Jennifer. It had actually been awhile since I had seen them and it was great to catch up with everybody.   Whenever we get together for a birthday my grandma almost always has fancy confetti on the table; it's kinda her thing:D  Well, when we went over it wasn't anyone's birthday, but it was October so she put some Halloween themed confetti on the table!

Ryan put together 4 of the 1/4 spider web confetti pieces to make a 
whole web, and stuck a spider on it.  Clever guy 

It was really fun to see everybody and chat and laugh like we always do!  Unfortunately my Uncle Dan and Aunt Haley couldn't be there.  They actually recently moved to Kansas! Which is exciting for them, but also kinda crappy because I'm not sure when we will all be able to get together again.  Hopefully they are loving it and we get to see them soon:]


The other day I went to the gym early in the morning and ended up going to Starbucks for breakfast. It was EXCELLENT!   I had an egg and spinach wrap with some orange juice!  So tasty!!
The OJ was so good!  Not to mention it is 100% juice!  Ingredients: Orange Juice

This Orange Juice talk remind me of a joke!.....
"Drink Apple Juice 'cause OJ will kill you"
hahaha!  Get it?  Because OJ Simpson killed his ex-wife(but found innocent...which is a lie) and OJ also means Orange Juice....? 
Ah, well if you don't get it, then you never will. 
My dad has a shirt that says that; it's awesome!
TTFN MY FOLLOWERS
thanks for following!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014