Saturday, August 27, 2011

Addiction #2

Saturday, August 27, 2011
As you already know, I confessed my severe addiction to all things sweet and chocolate.
Well there is another thing that I don't know what I would do without......


SUBWAY

I'm serious guys, I. LOVE. SUBWAY.
I could probably eat it for lunch(only lunch) every single day for eternity.  The funny part is that I get the same thing every time I go there... ha!

6" 9grain wheat bread (or 9grain honey wheat)
pepper jack cheese(not toasted)
lettuce
spinach
onions
jalapeños
olives
yellow mustard (or honey mustard)
NOOO Mayo.  

and I usually get the Southwester Ranch BAKED Lays(baked chips are 100000000x better than regular Lays) and a Powerade (I don't drink soda, so I live off sports drinks, water and juice).

Do I live life on the edge or what?!
My sandwich
YUM!


OH!  and I went boating for a few hours last Wednesday!  Water skiing and tubing was way fun!  But of course I woke up the next 2 days, so sore! Worth it :D
Pictures soon to come!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014