Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just Some Thoughts...

Sunday, August 7, 2011
In my post yesterday I forgot to say that me and my family went to SubZero, an ice cream place, after sushi.  This place is unique because instead of scooping your flavors out of a big five gallon tub, you choose between—>
a) Premium
b) Low Fat
c) Custard
d) Yogurt
e) Soy or Rice Milk.  
These options are the 'base' you choose.  The employees then proceed by pouring your base of whatever flavor you choose into a big metal bowl followed by adding the different toppings you wanted.  Keep in mind your ice cream looks like you just put chocolate chips and nuts in milk. Nasty.  But here is the kicker....They then pour Liquid Nitrogen in your bowl and stir it and stir it and add it to your cup!  It's pretty awesome!

I didn't take this picture. I found it online. So I don't own it at all, just thought it was a good example.

I had their "Peanut Butter Bond"[with a Low Fat base] which was pretty good.  Ryan had a very tasty Mint one. (I forgot the name) It has Junior Mints in it! :D
My Aunt ended up creating her own with coffee flavored ice cream. Dad got a pumpkin flavor and also created his own.
Check it out!  Even if you don't like the place, it's still cool!


I would also, randomly, like to add a quote down here that I really quite enjoy!

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."--Bernard Malamud
I think that quote is great!  It is so true!  If there weren't people in this world willing to sacrifice their lives and live their life on the edge, or simply try new things, we wouldn't be aware of our potential! Human beings are truly capable of amazing things ;we just have yet to discover all of them...in my opinion.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014