Friday, August 12, 2011

Why am I addicted?! This. Must. Stop.

Friday, August 12, 2011
People who know me are the ones who are most aware of the fact that I have a problem.
A problem that has taken over me for years.

"Hi. I'm Shannah, and I'm a Dessert-A-Holic"

Seriously. This addiction has gotten out of hand.




mmmm


 Okay, I know this "problem" isn't even bad. It could be worse. I could have ended that confession with 'Crack-head.'  
 
Thank you, self, for only loving things consisting of chocolate, peanut butter, and chocolate *again*...
instead of things that will eat away by body and mind.

Anywhooo, I am losing my point.
I am here to state that I am a relatively healthy person. I am at a healthy weight for my height and age. I eat fairly healthy, except for the strong desire for something sweet every single solitary day!
I really really really want to be healthier!  I would LOVE to kick this "Craving-for-sweets-everyday" thing.  

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I have been hitting the gym more lately. Which has truly made me feel really great! 
Yes, I have exercised MANY-a times before.  MANY! But 
lately I have also been slacking, and have forgotten how good
I feel afterward.

NEW GOAL:  GO TO THE GYM *do cardio and weights* AT LEAST 4 TIMES A WEEK!
NEW GOAL #2:  EAT HEALTHIER THAN I ALREADY DO. THAT MEANS MORE VEGGIES AND FRUITS.

I CAN DO IT!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014