Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bitter:Sweet

Thursday, August 11, 2011
School is starting soon!  I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I'm kind of excited to start my sophomore year of college, but I'm also going to miss summer vacation.

I think I am a bit more excited this year because I transfered colleges.  Last year I attended Weber State University. It was ok there. I didn't love it because it was so far away and I had no interest in making good friends because I was never up there, nor did I have any desire to drive up there more often than I already had to, hahaha.
I originally chose that school because it wasn't as expensive as the U of U and the class sizes were much smaller that the U also.  I think it was a good place for me to start college out to get the hang of things, but I want to enjoy my college experience, not loath it because I had to drive so far everday.

So you are looking at the newest University of Utah student! I have always been a U fan, but I'm glad I'll finally be a student.
I am really excited to go there because I have more friends up there and it is MUCH closer than WSU...thank god.  Not to mention I am taking some awesome classes this semester!  For example, Intro to Forensic Anthropology and also Abnormal Behavior Psychology. I am psyched about those two classes!  They should be aweome!

GO UTES!

OH, and on a side note.  Next week, for a few days, I am staying up at one of my most favorite places in the world! Snowbird!  Ok, maybe it doesn't sound all that exciting to some of you, but a timeshare has been owned by a few member of my extended family ever since I can remember. It has become a very fun, memorable and comforting place to me. I stay up there for a few days every summer and love every second of it!
It's beautiful and fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014