Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day Of Sophomore Year....In College Of Course

Monday, August 22, 2011
I would just like to say quickly that I am TIRED!  I didn't prepare my body for the new wake-up-early-for-school schedule that I should have the last week of summer....whoops ;]    

This morning I woke up at 5:45am so I could eat breakfast, shower and get ready for school, then take my brother to his friend's house(his class schedule was at his friend's house or something, so he got a ride with him) so they could go to their first day of Junior year in high school!  I also had to drive to the U and find Commuter Services, or whatever it is, so I could pick up my RIDICULOUSLY expensive parking pass.  Once I hung up the pass and felt good I wasn't going to get a ticket at any time this year, I had to drive down to the football field and park there. My first class is at 8:35, and I was there way early, but then again, I had NO IDEA where anything was and was unintentionally planning(total oxymoron I realize, but it fits) on getting lost.  I had a map of the part of campus I was going to be spending most of my time and had to rely on that for help.  I got lost attempting to locate my first class!  No big deal, I figured I would, haha.  But still, it is a bit frustrating walking in circles then finding out the building I was looking for wasn't far from where I was standing... naturally.

I found my last two classes just fine, and I think I am going to enjoy my classes this year (I've only been to 3/4 of them. #4 is on Tuesdays and Thursdays.)  They will be interesting for sure, I just hope the teachers are good, because a good teacher makes a good class! 

I totally stick by that motto. It is so true.

After my classes and picking up my textbooks I ordered online at the Bookstore(which was pretty much a jungle by the way) I hiked back to the stadium parking lot.  

Did I mentions is was so flippin hot outside?

But all in all, my first day ended up pretty good:]  I went to the gym after leaving the University and then went home and had spaghetti with Dad. It had ground turkey in the sauce. Tasty!

I also forgot to say that I got a few new clothing items and whatnot for the new school year, and I got some cool jewelery too!


Hers is my cool new necklace!




Pretty awesome huh?!


Here is some other jewelry that I have and figured I'd take pictures of just for the heck of it.

A pair of earrings I ordered off of Amazon. 


New ring I purchased the same day and place as my necklace


I can't yet decide whether I am ready for school now or not.  
Too late for that! It is here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014