Monday, August 15, 2011

Healthy Cravings

Monday, August 15, 2011
Today I had a really strong craving for super healthy food today for some reason or another. Besides the asiago cheese bagel with cream cheese I had from Rich's Bagels for breakfast this morning, I've eaten some healthy things!

I went to the gym today and did the elliptical for 30 minutes and then lifted; today was biceps/triceps/abs day. It was a great workout and I felt really great! After I work out, I know I did something good for my body and heart and it makes me feel awesome!
After getting showered and all at the gym I went to 'Sunflower Farmers Market' before work to grab a few healthy items to eat for dinner and to bring with me to SNOWBIRD! I'm staying there tonight and tomorrow night, and I am SO excited! I love it there:D

Here is a very tasty drink I grabbed from Sunflower.


And really healthy too! Tons of fruit.


and here is my dinner! Broccoli, Cauliflower and carrots with HUMMUS! I love hummus <3 Well I am also drinking that fruit smoothie as part of my dinner too. Which is good because I don't eat as much fruit and veggies as I should.


I am so excited to stay up at Snowbird for a few days! I am seriously in love with that place in the summer time. They have a pool, hot tub, steam room, game room, and PLENTY of nature that I can wander through. Which I will a lot! I might even go for a run on one of the trails:D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014