Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm Baaack

Saturday, August 6, 2011
First order of business.....um... WOW.  I don't think I've blogged in like 3+ months!  The reason?...Because I ran out of things to blog about, took a break, forgot I had a blog, and then didn't care about blogging.  I have pure dedication running through my veins don't I?

Second order of business
I would like to quickly update this by saying that I am a total slacker.  Awhile back I blogged that I was running a 5k and training for it. Well the race came and went (which I did fairly well I think:]) and then I just dropped off the face of the exercise world. I took a break, then the break extended for a long while. Then I reappeared at the gym for a week or two and then I left again.

hmm... blogging break, running break, exercise break... I do believe I spot a trend

I would also like to say that I am no longer running as of late....BUT I have gone to the gym a few times this week. .....You've got to start *again* from somewhere.....


OH, and Dad's birthday was a few days ago and everyone worked and had busy schedules and we weren't all able to do much until a few days later.  Today we(my Aunt Jennifer, Ryan, Dad and myself) went to T-Koto Japanese Steakhouse. It's a sushi and hibachi joint. 
*now, I am not a big sushi fan. I've only had it two other times in my life besides dinner tonight and I think it is one of those foods I can only handle once every few months.* But it was good. Wish I could have taken pictures! But I'll show you some others on the WWW to give you an idea.

Dad had Sashimi (extra raw fish, not rolls, but strips of raw fish... it was interesting..)
Dad also had raw Tuna and Yellowtail on his plate


My Aunt and I shared mostly sushi rolls (much more mellow than raw slabs of fish)
We had Angel Rolls[that have eel on them!...crazy) and Godzilla Rolls (Tuna and they were fried on the outside)
 Ryan doesn't like fish. So he had Chicken Stir Fry :]  But we did get him to have a Godzilla Roll!


TTFN
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014