Tuesday, March 22, 2011

titleless

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I haven't been on here for a few days so I'd like to quickly say that last Saturday my dad killed me on a run.  Ever since he started going to the gym 5 days a week about a year and a half ago, he enjoys running and stuff, so he took me on a early morning run.  He said he wouldn't go too far and I could handle it.  I'm used to about 2.3 miles a day, and even that gets tough. haha!  After our run, I decided to track it on Google Earth,  (I'm tellin ya. If you don't have it downloaded on your computer, get it. Simple as that. Handy!) and it turned out we ran 4 MILES!  I know that it may not seem very far.... but it was for me! haha:]  I basically doubled what I usually do and I wasn't about to pass out either. It was tough though, the wind really kicked my ass at one point. Eh, oh well. I was proud:]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014