Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, March 28, 2011
Last night I went on a pathetic run.  Well, more like a pathetic distance, but my speed was faster than it has been, so I guess I shouldn't shoot myself down too quick.  I ran, finally!, an 8 minute mile. I have done that before, but not for many months, so I was proud:D And on Wednesday I went to the gym and did 40 laps AKA 4 miles!  Once again, I was quite happy about that. My dad didn't drag me to the 4 mile marker, I did it on my own. You know what that means?...I am making good progress:]

Lately I have been needing a vacation. I am in dire need of some serious fun. My life doesn't suck or anything, I am just sick of school and work and doing nothing.  I would absolutely love it if I could go back to this wonderful place soon! :]
 Kauai!  It is absolutely beautiful there. I went there last summer with my family and it was AWESOME
Check out how CLEAR that water is
haha!  Just acting crazy, that's all.

Kauai:  I miss you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014