Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 3

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Alrighty....Day 3.   So today I ran 2.26 miles with my boyfriend Tyler.  He is mostly a swimmer and hates running, but he was kind enough to run with me:]  Right now, my pace kinda sucks. It is pretty slow actually, so Tyler decided that "his legs didn't have the ability to go as slow as I was," and that is why he ran faster than me, then stopped to walk until I caught up. But I just think he was tired and wanted some time to walk/rest. :]
My legs are now fairly sore...which is expected, but eh, its alright.  I kind of enjoy being sore because I know it means that my exercise is actually doing something for me. woot!
Oh, and Spring Break started after my last class last Friday, and frankly, this Spring Break has been fairly lame because I haven't done anything besides run, work, hang with Ty a tiny bit, and sit on my butt. It is nice to relax, but I get kinda bored.  One Spring Break it would be pretty awesome to go on an awesome trip like Florida, camping, California, or something to get outta town and chill with friends where it is nice and warm.  Eh, that's alright though, hopefully I have plenty of time for stuff like though life. haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014