Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Best. Tv Show. Ever.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
In high school(last year), my Sociology teacher talked about the show Criminal Minds every once in awhile and it sounded cool.  One night I was channel surfing, saw it on the guide, and decided to give it a whirl.  I ended up watching 3 or 4 episodes in a row. I would have watched more, but there weren't anymore on, and have loved it ever since. 

Just the aspect of the FBI tracking down psychotic serial killers, kidnappers, sociopaths, etc., by profiling them with simple things, is AMAZING to me. I love this subject and would love to know more.  I know it's just Tv and its not 100% true, I'm not that naive, but FBI Agents do, do that in real life in the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit), and I find it fascinating as hell! I think every character is fantastic;   Hotch, Dr. Reid, Rossi, Prentiss, Morgan, Garcia, Gideon and J.J.  (There is a new girl...but I've only seen her once, so I haven't yet developed the bond yet. haha)
But I would like to point out that Dr. Reid is absolutely fantastic and I seriously admire him a ton! Even the actor himself, is awesome:]  In general, I love that character for his IMMENSE intellect, humor, his awkwardness, nerdy-ness, and the kind way he displays what he knows without making anyone feel inferior.  Matthew Gray Gubler, who plays Reid, is a GENIUS too, just in a completely different way than Dr. Reid. He has not acted in very many films, but I do like his drawings, directing, and website, no matter how obscure it is:] He is a person of creativity and appreciation, obvious from his site, and I respect that and am quite jealous. I have always wanted to be a creative person and he sort of inspires me.

Am I obsessed?......haha, no way! Obsession can be bad, and I honestly just admire this guy:]   Not to mention he is good looking!  But I want to blankly point out that just because he is attractive, that is NOT why I think he's awesome.  There are too many people out there who only like actors and Tv shows because of the looks of the actors, and I for one, am certainly NOT one of them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014