Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday, March 24, 2011
The other day I decided I would go to the gym to run because my motivation to run outside was....absolutely nothing.  I ran around the small indoor track they had (10 laps=1 mile) and I did 32 laps:]  I probably could have done a few more if I wouldn't have gotten bored....haha.  But that is good because I think I ran well and that was a 5k, so now I know I wont die when I run that race. Woot!   Today...I was supposed to run. But I didn't because I woke up late and didn't have time. damn!  So instead of taking my day off tomorrow (Friday) as I would usually do, I decided I would run tomorrow and have today be my day off. I don't really prefer that because I have school early and go to work at 4, so I will have to rush home and run and shower and hurray and get to work. But I can do it!

As usual, the last few days have consisted of work, food, school and Criminal Minds!  They've been fairly uneventful, but still good:]  Tomorrow I have my second exam for my Anthropology class, and I forgot tomorrow was the last day to take it, so needless to say, I may or may not be screwed. I'll be sure to let you know tomorrow! haha.

I wish I had pictures to put up, but I am on the computer at work, so I don't have any I have taken, but I'll put one up I think is cool that I found online!....
I would love to place a phone call in one of these:] haha, so simple, I know. But it's in England!..which makes them awesome

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014