Monday, November 12, 2012

Ten—Twelve

Monday, November 12, 2012
10.  A Working Vehicle
I am so grateful to have a car that I can depend on to get from 
point A to point B without a shadow of a doubt.  At times I
find myself taking having a reliable car for granted. 
But I am definitely trying to get better at that. 

*Insert photo of my lovely Toyota Corolla here*


11.  Pancakes
They are ever so delicious and I am always in the mood for
those fluffy discs of goodness.  
On occasion I enjoy throwing on a bit of peanut butter
along with syrup on those puppies.  
Tasty-licious!





12.  My Mac
I feel so grateful, lucky and fortunate to have an Apple laptop.
I received it as a high school graduation gift from my dad and
I absolutely love it!  This is definitely something that has made
doing homework and taking notes in class a lot easier. 
I am in love with this thing and I am eternally grateful. 

Word to the wise: PC or Mac? 
ALWAYS PICK MAC
every time...



So what is happening as of late?
Mark and I recently joined teams for an intramural basketball league at the U. 
I had my first game tonight and both of us WON!...but I didn't play so hot
Oh well, what can ya do?  I haven't played in a competitive setting in a few years other than pick up ball at the Rec Center, so I am a tid bit rusty when it comes to an intense game situation.  I'll get back into it and play next better on Wednesday though :]
Man, but I gotta say, I felt so much anxiety before the game started.  I think I was just nervous, so the ball felt foreign in my hands for the first few minutes. Which caused my shot arc to be a little low and I was short every time (except for my one basket). I just let my mind get the best of me.  I have to just stay positive!  I know this game and I know I can play!  


1 comment :

  1. When you find your sweetspot, let us know, me and Gram would love to see you in action again

    ReplyDelete

Keys to My Sanity © 2014