Saturday, September 21, 2013

Two Weeks

Saturday, September 21, 2013
Holy Crap!
Great Scott!
Ermahgerd!

The St. George Maraton is 14 days away. 

Mixed feelings about this one. 

My training has gone....well.....let's just say I don't think I am as ready as I want to be. 
I had some serious motivation problems and I had the hardest time lacing up my shoes and 
leaving the house to run.  I don't know why.  It boggles my mind how hard it was.  

On the bright side, I know I can do it. 
I will do it.


One really awesome thing about it is that my family is coming down to watch and I have 
family already down there to support me, Annie and Tim!

Mark, Dad, Aunt Jennifer, Grandma, Grandpa and the in-laws!
It is going to be amazing to cross that finish line with so much support!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014