Saturday, November 12, 2011

Endings=New Beginnings

Saturday, November 12, 2011
Hello all!  

I just want to take the time to share some pictures with you and also give you some philosophical advice:]

We will all go through "endings" of things that are/were the happiest times in our lives.  Those things may have made us cry, smile, laugh, feel irritated, and angry, but also fill us with so much happiness at the same time. Unfortunately those times might have to come to an end sooner or later.  For some people, that particular situation won't end at all.  But if any of you have had a door close recently, whether it was your choice or not, just try to keep your head up and remember that things will get better.  You aren't going to have a hard time forever.  In fact, you may see a new door opening at some point, and if you are ready, jump at that opportunity to enjoy something new.  When something ends, that just means a new beginning will follow!  And you should be excited for that!  :D

Oh how I love fall in Utah!



Halloween Cupcakes


I called this the 'Bowser's Shell Cupcake'! It totally looks like that!


Cupcake covered in chocolate chips...oh yeeeaahhhh

My Epic Fail polkadot cupcake....I had to put sprinkles 
on it to make it look presentable. ha!



YUM
 This was my dinner at work awhile ago. Edamame and a Black Bean Burger!  so tasty!

Peas are so good. I put them in this amazing salad I had a few weeks ago!...

  Beets, jalapenos, oranges, capers, almond chunks, carrots, onions


Very colorful salad and salmon!  So good!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Keys to My Sanity © 2014